Children’s Miracle Network
Please help kids be kids by joining Benjamin Franklin Plumbing in their support of Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare—Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. Gillette’s mission is to improve the lives of children who have disabilities and complex medical conditions. In order to do this we need your help. You can make a difference in the lives of children and their families. You can bring hope!
Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare is a nationally and internationally recognized leader in the diagnosis and treatment of children, teens and adults who have disabilities and complex medical conditions. Our patients’ needs are extensive and, in many cases, require lifelong care.
Patients We Treat
We focus on providing our patients with an exceptional depth of expertise, rather than trying to provide care for all pediatric conditions. Gillette’s Centers of Excellence bring together the top experts in a variety of medical specialties and subspecialties.
Our teams collaborate to provide interdisciplinary care for complex conditions, including:
- Cerebral palsy
- Complex orthopedic conditions and injuries
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Epilepsy and seizure disorders
- Craniofacial disorders
- Juvenile arthritis
- Spina bifida
- Other complex and disabling conditions
- In 2013, we served 25,700 patients from all 87 Minnesota counties, 44 states and 14 countries.
- We had 146,000 visits to our outpatient facilities in 2013, an increase of 41 percent in five years.
- Our hospital board has 24 members, and we have more than 1,300 full-and part-time staff.