Careers at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing has been proudly serving the Twin Cities since 1984. Our established company provides secured jobs and great learning experiences for all of our employees. If you value professionalism, punctuality, and want to work with the best pros in the plumbing industry, begin a career with Ben Franklin Plumbing. Individuals who value rewarding careers and ensuring customers are genuinely satisfied make great additions to our team.
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any illegally recognized basis. Employees of Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® are expected to adhere to a standard of conduct and safety.
Why Work for Benjamin Franklin Plumbing?
We hold our company to a high standard by following a code of ethics, and in turn provide the following for our technicians:
- Union Wages and Benefits
- Well established company
- Local ownership for over 30 years
Customer Care Representative
Applicant should be able to do the following:
- Communicate effectively
- Multi task
- Enter data accurately
- Type at lease 35 words per minute
- Adapt quickly
- Think independently
- Solve problems on your own
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel a plus.
Must be able to work well within a fluent and ever changing team environment. We are opened 24 hours a day 365 days a year. This job requires a flexible schedule, 6-8 hours daily of sitting in front of a computer monitor while assisting customers and entering information into the computer.
Paid hourly on a weekly base, full time medical/dental available after 90 days.
Looking for both part and full time employees, have the ability to make commission and bonuses.
Lead / Junior Plumber
A lead or junior plumber serves the clients of the company by expertly servicing, repairing and replacing plumbing systems.
- Utilizes Straight Forward Pricing (including all company approved forms) correctly on each call
- Wears floor savers while in the client’s home and maintains a neat work area while performing a repair or scheduled service
- Tests each aspect of the job before leaving a home to make sure everything is working properly. Ensures the job was indeed done right and eliminates unnecessary call backs after the job is finished
- Explains each service performed to the client each time a maintenance or repair is completed. Makes sure that they are 100% satisfied with all work
- Conveys a safety-conscious attitude, both on the job and while driving
- Maintains vehicles that are neat and clean on the inside and outside at all times
Minimum Training, Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Junior Plumbers are considered training/apprentice level and typically do not operate their own truck
- Lead/Master Plumbers are considered the senior level and typically operate their own truck
- Lead & Junior Plumbers must have applicable certifications and licensing required by their state of residence