Leak Detection & Repair in Minneapolis – St. Paul
Some leaks can be hard to detect, but if you suspect there is water leaking somewhere in your home it’s best to contact a plumber as soon as possible to remedy the problem. Small leaks may not seem like a big deal, but small fissures in a plumbing pipe can lead to large, costly problems later on including foundation and slab leaks.
These water leaks can cost homeowners thousands of dollars in utility bills and water, structural, and property damage. There are some quick fixes you can use to keep the water from coming out too quickly while you arrange for a plumber to come fix the problem, but it’s important not to let a leak go for very long.
Let the experts at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing save you time and money by detecting a water leak early and preventing additional plumbing problems.
Signs You May Have a Leak
- High Electric & Water Bills
- Crackling Noises in Your Pipes
- Constantly Refilling Pool or Spa
- Sound of Water Flow When Tap or Faucets Are Off
- Wet Spots on the Walls or Floors
- Foul Odors from Drains or Sewers
Leak Repair Services in the Minneapolis & St. Paul
- Faucet Leaks Small Pipe Leaks
- Sewer Leaks Tub & Shower Leaks
- Slab Leaks Major Appliance Leaks
- Toilet Leaks Major Pipe Leaks
Ask about our quick estimates and satisfaction guarantee!
Don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment today. Our trucks are always fully stocked and ready to help.Schedule an Appointment